Akers Nanotechnology provides the products and services required for your mission to beat COVID-19.Follow and Preserve your Immunity with our Immunity Strategy: Rapid diagnostic self-tests and vaccines for a surveillance program, vaccination campaign, and healthcare delivery in real-time.
Step 1: Test
- Detect the people who are immune with rapid blood test or rapid urine test.
- Distribute tests to the entire population.
Step 2: App
- Digital application creates vaccination and immunity record on patient (WFC Digital Pass) and transmits the results to the health authorities.
- The app reads the test results, and creates a digital immunity pass which shows the immunity status of the person tested.
- The app transmits the immunity status of each individual to the health authorities.
- The authorities now have an accurate mapping of immune and non-immune people.
- A worldwide application that is simple, interactive and easy to use.
Step 3: Vaccination Campaign & Healthcare System Mobilization
- Vaccination dates and program follow the individual's immunity.
- Data from the test results creates a real-time COVID-19 data map.
- The data map shows who needs to get vaccinated, and who is already immune and therefore does not need to be immediately vaccinated - this optimizes the vaccine supply.
- The data map shows which areas need more resources to mobilize the healthcare delivery system to best respond to the pandemic.
- The authorities can immediately trigger a vaccination campaign by contacting people to get vaccinated and/or prepare the healthcare system to best prepare and respond to the pandemic.