World's FIRST and ONLY COVID-19 Urine Antibody Rapid Test
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (856) 204-2100 for pricing information
- Rapid Antibody Test measures the presence of COVID-19 antibodies in the urine.
- 100% sensitivity, 100% specificity in recent evaluation using well characterized samples
- 15 minutes to result
- Detects IgM and IgG antibodies which indicate active immunity.
- Works with symptomatic or asymptomatic individuals.
- Easy to use, no equipment needed
- Takes less than 2 minutes to administer
- Colloidal gold method with proprietary enhancements to performance
- US FDA EUA in process
- CE Mark
- This one-step test is easily performed by anyone, anywhere, especially at home, with the first urine in the morning.
- This test identifies people who have been vaccinated or who have been infected and therefore have antibodies that indicate protection against the virus.
- Since vaccine supply will not meet demand for the foreseeable future, this test is essential to identify people who have already been exposed to COVID-19 and therefore do not need immediate vaccination. After vaccination, frequent testing indicates when the natural production of antibodies is no longer protective. Once identified, vaccination can take place. This way, the vaccine supply can be stretched and conserved for those who do not test positive for protective antibodies.
- A QR code is on each test – We offer a digital application to health authorities and individuals to immediately collect the results (positive, negative, asymptomatic) from the entire population. The app will assist in the reading of results. If immunity has been lost, the app can also assist in the process of obtaining a booster shot.